Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Welcome Back to RES Enrichment 2015-2016

I am so happy to be beginning my sixth year as the enrichment teacher at RES!  I am excited to spend another year thinking, creating, collaborating and sharing learning with students in grades K through 4. I encourage you to check at this blog (and even subscribe!) to hear about all of the great things going on in enrichment.

This summer I saw an example of a classroom door on Pinterest--it was beautiful, and it really spoke to what I want students to know as they enter our classroom to learn.  My door did not turn our nearly as fancy as the one that I used as a model.....but I hope the message is clear.  Students are the reason we are all here, and my goal is that EVERYTHING I do as an educator has that idea front and center.

Happy new school year!

Questions about enrichment programming?  The best way to contact me is via email!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on the RES Enrichment blog--your feedback increases student engagement and interest in writing and sharing! These comments are moderated to keep our students safe. Once Mrs. Rankin has reviewed the comment, it will show up on the blog feed. Come back and comment again soon!