Saturday, May 28, 2016

Wrapping Up Our Grade 2 Inquiry Projects

This month second graders in enrichment are wrapping up their interest driven, inquiry projects. I am proud of the work that students did to answer their questions, and I think they are too!  We are celebrating by sharing our work and answers with each other. 

I am always amazed at the curiosity and interests of kids and I am so grateful to be part of their learning journey.  I hope they will always stay this inquisitive!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on the RES Enrichment blog--your feedback increases student engagement and interest in writing and sharing! These comments are moderated to keep our students safe. Once Mrs. Rankin has reviewed the comment, it will show up on the blog feed. Come back and comment again soon!