Thursday, January 24, 2013

Welcoming a Volunteer!

Last Monday in the enrichment room we had a new volunteer who will be joining us to support student learning and exploration. Martha Colyer was an art teacher at RES several years ago and has volunteered to work with me on Mondays to support the enrichment curriculum. Martha has a BA in Studio Art and Art Education, and a Master’s in Education. She also has Montessori training and many years of teaching experience, AND most importantly she is enthusiastic!

I feel very honored that Martha is volunteering to spend time in the enrichment classroom and I am excited for the opportunities that it will offer to our students.

Are you interested in volunteering? I welcome participation in my classes on a regular or one time basis! Please contact me to make plans to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on the RES Enrichment blog--your feedback increases student engagement and interest in writing and sharing! These comments are moderated to keep our students safe. Once Mrs. Rankin has reviewed the comment, it will show up on the blog feed. Come back and comment again soon!