Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring?!

On the first official day of Spring I received an awesome treat when two kindergarten friends stopped by with a grassy haired person wishing me a Happy Spring!  I told myself that I would wait to post the picture on this blog until Spring was really here.  I hope I am not jinxing it by wishing you all a Happy Spring as it seems sunshine and warmer temps are on the way!  (Third graders were busily studying geography when I got my gift and they could not help but photo bomb!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on the RES Enrichment blog--your feedback increases student engagement and interest in writing and sharing! These comments are moderated to keep our students safe. Once Mrs. Rankin has reviewed the comment, it will show up on the blog feed. Come back and comment again soon!