Thursday, January 16, 2014

Happy New Year

Happy New Year from the enrichment classroom.  We just created a new bulletin board in the classroom that reminds us that each RES student is unique and amazing!  I hope that this year of learning embraces this idea to the utmost!

As an educator I am constantly trying to give students opportunities to learn that provide them with voice and choice.  I want students to feel that their ideas, opinions and questions are amazing! I want students to express themselves as individuals, but to also realize that only together are we a snowstorm (and we all want one of those)!

I welcome ideas and visitors into our learning community at any time.....please email me if you would like to share and connect with us!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on the RES Enrichment blog--your feedback increases student engagement and interest in writing and sharing! These comments are moderated to keep our students safe. Once Mrs. Rankin has reviewed the comment, it will show up on the blog feed. Come back and comment again soon!