Monday, October 7, 2013

Enrichment Rocks!

I believe that enrichment rocks! But it always great to get that feedback, unsolicited from students.  This week I had a fourth grader make me this great sign, which now hangs in the enrichment space!  

I was also excited to receive a compliment from some Kindergarteners.  We were in the bus line at the end of school and one of them said "I wish that I could just stay in the enrichment room all day"!  It was great for me to see that our youngest and oldest students are enjoying their learning experience as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting on the RES Enrichment blog--your feedback increases student engagement and interest in writing and sharing! These comments are moderated to keep our students safe. Once Mrs. Rankin has reviewed the comment, it will show up on the blog feed. Come back and comment again soon!